Friday, January 4, 2008

My last wedding of 2007

Another excuse for not blogging (really) was because I was doing my job! Very funny, I know. =) My last wedding for 2007 ~cutting it close~ was Ing & David's nuptial on the 29th. They had a beautiful ceremony and lunch reception at the famous prime rib restaurant Lawry's Beverly Hills. 

The beautiful flowers were the creation of Bernie from Creative Floral Designs.




With Lawry's Christmas decoration in full force, the bride opted for simple and elegant red roses and green hydrangeas. Here's the sweet heart table ~ still missing it's center arrangement.


The delicious cake was from Rosebud Cakes.


Beautiful candy roses and silver beads adorn the cake.


The bride being avid reader presented her guests with wooden leaf bookmarks.


Centerpieces and table number




Sign in table 




Ceremony took place in front of the mantle. The wedding was officiated by the groom's childhood pastor (the pastor's wife went to high school with the groom's mother!). The ceremony was so personal and touching. Instead of the unity candle, the couple did a water ceremony ~ when the two clear liquid combined, the combined water burst into this vibrant fuchsia ~ such a surprise for the guests!


And here's the bride right before she started down the aisle


My pictures didn't turn out very well due to the dimness. Hopefully I'll get the professional pictures from the photographers and will post the better pictures then. I wish Ing and David the best life has to offer. I really enjoy getting to know the couple and their families (the groom's parents were 'prom dates!). Have fun in Indonesia!

No comments: