Thursday, August 21, 2008

One HOT couple ~ Carrie & Seth

I'm busy...but when I saw these pictures of Carrie & Seth's epic session, I couldn't NOT post about them. Aren't they gorgeous?!! Carrie and Seth are crazy HOT couple and their amazing photographer Tara Rochelle was able to capture their HOTNESS! :) 

Carrie looks a little like Courtney Cox, but prettier of course! 

This picture shows their personality to a T ~not only crazy/sexy/beautiful ~ but quirky and fun as well.

Ahhh...this picture is so tender!

I love the different color and texture backgrounds Downtown LA offers...

HOT HOT HOT!

Amazing lighting

I love love love shoe shots!

Isn't she LOVELY...

Seth's not so bad himself...


And these two lovelys are a couple after my own heart...they're getting married at STONE MANOR! After almost 3 years, I'm back at the location I got married at! I can't wait!!!

No comments: