Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More projects for the bridal shower...

Here's a couple more projects I worked on for the bridal shower. The first is a ribbon place card board. I purchased the foam board from Michael's. Then using different pattern and size ribbons, I wrapped the ribbons around the board. The place cards will be the folded place cards with the back flap tucked into the ribbons. I'm working on the place cards now but there's a slight hold up due to guests rsvping...


There was a huge sale at Michael's this past Memorial Day. I couldn't pass picking up a few more things. These foam letters were easy to paint and will add such a personal touch to the event. :)


And finally, these little tags to hang on the 'wishing tree.' Yes I know it's a little extreme for a manzanita wishing tree for a bridal shower, but how can you deny me the fun?! Ivory over pink card stock fasten by adhesive spray. Pink eyelet with pink ribbon and finished off with different shades of pink crystals on all four corners.


And another great news! We were able to book Jonilyn to document the event. I can't wait to see the event through her lens! Too see some of her talented work, visit her blog here.

No comments: