Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sample centerpieces

I've been to a few sample centerpiece viewings of top LA florists recently and forgot to post about them (I know! How could I?) So here you go...three in a row. And once again I apologize for the 'non-sharp' image. I think I'll have to revert back to a camera instead of relying on the iPhone.

First up, I had the amazing pleasure of meeting one of TOP Hollywood florist Kevin Lee from LA Premier. He caterers to the Hollywood elite and I was so happy to be able to see his work. Here is what he created for a fall wedding...


The bride decided to add different shad of reds and maybe a bit green. The water in the vase will also be red. I can't wait ~ with the flowers and lighting, it's going to be so rich and romantic!


Next up, the super talented Michelle Brue of Floral by Fauna. Michelle is such a pleasure to work with. There is no bound to her creativity!

Close up of the rich jewel tones.

And finally, the ever so sweet Eddie of City of Commerce Flowers. This bride wanted soft and elegant floral arrangement with a slight edge. I think Eddie did wonderfully and the bride was very very happy. This wedding will be coming up this weekend ~ stay tuned and be WOW by Eddie's work.


No comments: