Monday, November 12, 2007

The after wedding blues...


Another wedding has gone and it was simply amazing. Besides the couple being the nicest people I ever had the pleasure to work with (they asked how my meal was during the reception...crazy kids), the bride already wrote a sweet email thanking me!
I love planning and can't imagine life without planning something. Be it vacation, weddings, birthday parties, showers, get together...planning is my one happiness in life. It gives me something to look forward to. I'm very happy and grateful to be doing what I'm doing. I saw this article on Washington Post and oh how I can relate. After the wedding, I always miss the emails the bride and I share or the meetings we had where we laughed and joked. I'm often wondering with the bride where the year's gone. =) Good thing I have a trip to distract me from this 'after wedding blues.'
Thank you Sarah and SirvTee for allowing me to be apart of your special day. You two are the sweetest people. I know your lives together will be filled with love and happiness...and most importantly laughter!


No comments: