Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Nigel

I received the pictures today from the photographer for the wedding back in July. It's always fun to look over the pictures and relive the day. Jackie and Ken both looked so happy and in love. The day was gorgeous with clear blue sky...and Jackie's color was also blue! A lot of blue hydrangeas were used and the whole day I felt as I was floating in the clouds. The service at Ritz was impeccable. I worked with Eryin and she was tremendous help. All the wait staff was also extremely friendly and hardworking. Jackie and Ken truly felt like king and queen for a day. Here are some pictures from hubs and the photographer's camera:

The ceremony setup




Solution for windy beach wedding? I made cookie placecards!


So many hotel guests were peaking through the double doors during the ceremony!


The blushing bride


My FAVORITE picture of the day!


Ceremony in progress


Cuttest boy ever!


Reception table setup


The beautiful cake! I was amazed the cake was from Diamond Bakery!




While the guests were having fun at the reception, hubs and I had another mission!


The guests left with a few gold bars...


The happy couple

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.