Monday, October 15, 2007

Wine & Food



Adding to my post about signature drinks is a post about wine. First off, let me confess: I love my glass of wine but I am no expert. What I do know is everyone is different, thus my favorite wine might not be your cup of tea (or should I say 'your glass of wine'). Most people insist on sticking to red wine for red meat and white wine for seafood or white meat. I don't agree (might also be because I'm bias towards reds)! A light pinot noir might go well with your chicken or a smokier fish dish. Choosing the wine for your wedding is yet another way to personalize your wedding. Take a chance and buy a few different wines (5 cent sale going on at BevMo) and determine what you like. If you really have no idea where to start, here's a great website about wine pairings. Pick a few wine from the suggestions and have your own wine tasting night!

No comments: