Thursday, September 20, 2007

Benefits of being a faithful blog stalker!

Guess what I saw today?! A couple of familiar faces in the blogs that I stalked.

I been dying to see pictures of Gary & Mary's wedding. Gary and Mary's wedding was at Mary's parents' house in San Marino, CA. All I could imagine was the movie Father of the Bride ~ intimate, touching, beautiful backyard wedding. Good thing I'm a photographer blog stalker. I was rewarded today (for the hours I spend reading blogs)! The pictures are taken by Marisa Holmes.


The handsome groom and the beautiful bride


They look so sweet and happy together


Details of the dress, shoe, and bouquet (Century City Flower Market)




Ceremony setup


My favorite color ~ P I N K !


These pictures are from the second shooter Brian Khang

They look so sweet as they watch their slide show

And they had the infamous RED CHEESE Photobooth!



The second couple Cat and Tim are actually friends of hubs. They use to party together a lot in college. They were married at LA River Center and their photographer (one of my favorites) was Apertura (also the photographer for Miss Eggplant in Weddingbee). Look at their amazing work!

Only these fabulous photogs can make taking pictures under a overpass look artistic


I love these cups...they come in different colors


Tim getting ready with his brother


Hsi-Lai Temple Monks' blessing


These photographs are AMAZING




The grand entrance ~ swaying in unison to 'Apache' as they were introduced


What a beautiful cake! I love the dots!


First dance ~ Dancing with the Stars...here they come


And Cat got the party started


What a treat to stumble across these ~ beautiful photos of beautiful people. I feel as if Christmas came early. Lucky lucky me! =)

No comments: