Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ing & David

I don' think I ever met a nicer couple. Ing is an accountant and currently going to school to be a pastry chef at the well-known California School of Culinary Arts in Pasadena. How amazing is that?! She's very sweet and soft spoken. During our initial meeting, I think David (the groom) talked more about what they wanted for their wedding! =) It's always a nice surprise when a groom decides to meet during the beginning. Usually, I meet the groom late in the game ~ at rehearsal. So coming to the coordinator meeting with his sweet fiancée already says a lot about David. He's very outgoing and direct, almost the opposite of Ing. But like I always said, opposites attract, Ing and David balance each other out making them a perfect couple. I can't wait to work with them on their wedding!

No comments: