Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!

Wow...I can't belive it's been two years! I still remember it like it was yesterday. I know this year we said we weren't going to buy each other gifts but I still had to get something...a little something. I will post after what the gift is. =)

Just in case people are following the traditional anniversary gift giving. Year 1: paper Year 2: cotton Year 3: leather Year 4: fruits/flowers (that's going to be a hard one) Year 5: Wood. And if you make it that far, I'm sure you can figure the rest out! =)

Here are some of my fav pictures from my wedding:

Getting ready



We saw each other before the wedding so we had time to take pictures



We did a simplified tea ceremony. My dad started tearing and that got me and hubs to start crying



Family portrait


We're married!


My beautiful girls


I love this picture of me an my mom


Sneaking a kiss during the slideshow


The wedding couple


Location: Stone Manor
Photographer: Josef Isayo
Makeup: Joyce Luck
Catering: Truly Yours
Band: Rik Howard Music
Hotel: Standard
Cake: Gigi Bobb
Officiant: Father Ara
Engagement picture location: Greystone Mansion
Rehearsal Dinner: C & O

We were so happy! Advice I can give brides: Don't forget to have fun at your wedding, enjoy every min of it and don't worry about the small stuff. After all the planning, you deserve to enjoy your own party. Trust the vendors you chose and share a quiet moment with your new hubby. It will be a day you never forget.

No comments: